EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module VX2.DLL
Jason
2004-01-06 18:57:41 UTC
When I double-click the 'My Computer' icon I get this
error.

"This program has performed an illegal operation and will
be shut down.

If the problem persists, contact the program vendor."

Under Details it starts off with:

"EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module VX2.DLL
at 0167:022aef60..."

Anyone know how this can be fixed????
Gerry Cornell
2004-01-07 01:57:20 UTC
Download Adaware from http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/ and use it to remove parasites.

This free utility keeps my machine clean but there are other utilities which can pick up some Adaware does not find. Please let us know the outcome.

~~~~~~

Hope this helps.

Gerry
FCA