USB Drives 2.0
Pat
2008-12-13 21:31:00 UTC
When I plug in a USB Flash Drive it is not read by my windows 98 computer. It
is still alive after all these years but only uses floppy drives is there a
solution to get it to read my USB Flash Drives 2.0
Alan Edwards
2008-12-13 22:47:04 UTC
USB Mass Storage Devices In Windows 98:
http://www.technical-assistance.co.uk/kb/usbmsd98.php

...Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:31:00 -0800, in
microsoft.public.win98.performance, Pat
Rich newtech
2009-01-28 23:20:11 UTC
I used those drives but after installing them i could no longer use my usb
internet connection and i have an ACPI battery problem. The error is code 10
which means the driver is not installing. If anyone has had this problem can
you give me a fix?