How To Find and Delete Duplicate Files? http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com
Max Loger
2011-04-16 09:23:37 UTC
How To Find and Delete Duplicate Files? http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com

http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com is an innovative tool that can
recognize duplicate audio files even if they are stored in different
file formats and not marked with ID3 tags.
It will find fast all similar or exact duplicate audio files in a
folder and its sub folders.
Unlike common duplicate file finders it will actually "listen" to
your
music and can recognize a song even if it is saved in different file
formats.
Supports MP3, MP2, MP1, MPA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, AAC, MP4, FLAC, AC3,
WavPack (WV), Musepack (MPC) and Windows Media Audio (WMA) file
formats, has an intuitive user interface and is well documented.

Features

Find Duplicate Files by content, fast!
Cleaner hard drives means faster performance
Fast Scanning and accurate duplicate comparison (Uses the MD5 Hash
algorithm)
Deep scans music - locate duplicate music formats (MP3, iTunes, etc)
Flexible search parameters
Intelligent Selection Assistant
Search home or networked drives
Search multiple locations
Export / Import results in CSV format
View Path,Size and Date of files
Large, resizable list window
Image preview window
Delete duplicate files to the Recycle bin
Move dupe files to a new location
Turn duplicate file into hard links (NTFS file systems only)
Protection for Windows and system files
Supports multiple languages
No Spyware, Adware or any other rubbish
Free!

How To Find and Delete Duplicate Files? http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com
98 Guy
2011-04-16 13:56:28 UTC
I'm cc'ing this directly to "Max" e-mail address as well as posting it
to usenet. Max, if you end up reading this, please come back and
participate in this discussion that you started here in
microsoft.public.win98.performance.

----------------------------

Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 02:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Max Loger <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win98.performance
Post by Max Loger
How To Find and Delete Duplicate Files?
http://link not reproduced because I don't want to help you.com
Duplicate Files Deleter is an innovative tool that can recognize
duplicate audio files even if they are stored in different
file formats and not marked with ID3 tags.
Hello Max. How are things in the Ukraine?

How is the malware and trojan software writing business doing?

Tell me Max, do you think it's a real big problem for Windows 98 users
to have a lot of duplicate audio files stored in different formats that
need to be deleted?

Did you ever consider that perhaps users want to have the same music
stored as different formats for different reasons? Maybe I want an mp3
and a flac version of the same music because I play them on different
devices.

And with hard drives being so cheap and so large, is it really a problem
to store different versions of the same music?

Especially since we don't really know what your credibility is or if we
can trust that your Ukrainian software is not loaded with malware and
trojans?

Please come back here and discuss this with us. Your english is very
good - we don't get that many people participate here in these
windows-98 newsgroups from eastern europe, and expecially from the
former soviet replublic.